At a certain point in every business an owner realizes they need advice and wonders, “Should I hire a consultant?”
Whether you’re growing an existing business, hiring the right consultant can be a cost-effective way for your business to leverage specialized knowledge.
A business consultant works closely with clients on:
- developing strategies
- planning and problem solving
- development of clients business skills and knowledge
- Focus: This is the step where we acquire information from you and your business, past initiatives, current business status, and goals for the business.
- Insight: We take all the information provides, research the industry you are in and asses the current situation. We then identify your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT).
- Action: Firstbase presents findings to owners/ key stakeholders along with a preliminary action plan.
Our management consulting services focus on our clients’ most critical issues and opportunities: Business Development, Sales Consulting Programs and Integrated Marketing.
- Strategic Business Planning
- Business Consulting
- Business Diagnostic
- Exit Planning & Grooming for the Sale process
- Market Research
- Human Resources / Team Management
- Business Valuations
- Analytics / Metrics & Managing / Measuring Success
Sales Consulting and Programs
- Outbound Sales programs
- Database Research
- Database Profiling
- Customer Relations Management (CRM)
Integrated Marketing Programs
- Brand Development
- Marketing Plans
- Digital Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Programs
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Development
- Social Media Management
- Email Marketing
- Print Marketing
- Public Relations
The more information we have about you and your business the better we can analyze and plan with you. Prepare for your consultation by submitting our Business Consultation Questionnaire prior to our meeting.