Begin a healthy outlook with clear direction
“A business diagnostic is not the end, but the beginning of practice and success.”
Increase your profit with laser-focus precision… your wealth depends on it.
What is a Business Diagnostic
A business diagnostic provides an impartial and practical analysis of your organization. It is a way to obtain insight into your business operations, to determine where you should set your priorities, and to define areas that need immediate attention. It even provides insight into risks you are not aware of. By taking stock of the current situation, identifying future needs and measuring the gaps between, value is added.
Why do I need a Business Diagnostic?
An objective discussion and analysis will help your business grow if your business is in a highly competitive industry or experiencing significant pressure because of:
- Uncertain business climate
- Increased costs
- Diminishing markets
- Return on investment, shareholder value
- Internal challenges
Diagnostic Tools to Help You
This process provides a focus for effective decision making. You may be missing out on profitable resources and opportunities by not knowing your options:
- Discover more about your business
- Make data-driven informed decisions
- Guide your efforts
- Improve your competitiveness
- Improve your sales & profitability
Isn’t it time to elevate your business performance?
Discover how to bring fresh solutions to your business…
Your business analysis report holds the key to your future growth.
Our commitment is to provide you with a professional business approach that delivers innovative strategies and measurable results.
Key components of the report reveal insight into:
- Customer profile
- Leadership behavior and business process
- Financial resources, expenses, cost control and profitability
- Administration and personnel
- Customers, revenues and sales
- Marketing communications
- Products and services
- Supply chain – vendors and subcontractors
- Management team
What type of questions does a business diagnostic address?
- Do you have a strategy to reach your best potential customers with your sales and marketing efforts?
- What percentage of the people you approach actually buy a product or service like yours?
- Is your message clear and on point with your offering?
- Are your customers happy with the service or product?
- Is your hiring process placing the right people on the team?
- Are all of your team’s skill sets being utilized?
- Are your company finances and accounting records up-to-date?
- Is your pricing in line with industry standards?
- Do you know your debt-to-equity ratio?
- What is your leadership style?
The diagnostic process is the beginning to your future…
“You can’t manage what you can’t measure.” Find out where you’re headed today!
Prior to meeting, please fill out our confidential
Firstbase listened to my unique situation and then delivered concepts that worked. Their approach was simple but they dove into the project with a full understanding of what the end-goal was. And boy did they deliver! I’m very excited about the new website, the design is modern, elegant, and functional. It does everything I wanted it to do.
Within 4 weeks from the launch of the inside sales activities we have quoted to qualified potential buyers over $8 million dollars and received our first order for a half million dollar project.
A year ago I had the great opportunity to find out about Firstbase Services and what they could do for my small business. I was at a crossroad as to how to grow my business effectively so I decided to take the leap and have them formulate a plan to rebrand my product and give my company a chance to grow. Well, using Firtsbase turned out to be the best decision I ever made!
In the last 3 years, we have turned our 500k business into a 5M business it has been a ton of hard work, but it is starting to pay dividends. We also opened another company to specialize in renovations. Just want you to know we do appreciate the research and work you put into our company.